Monday, September 29, 2008

Going Good




Just thought I would post a quick update. Everything is going good over here. Jacob had his nine month check up and he has gained 5 pounds since we have been home. I can't believe how fast he is developing and changing! He has 2 bottom teeth in and 2 top teeth starting to cut through. And he is extremely interested in our food. Whenever he sees a plate, he gets super excited. So we share what we can and he LOVES it!
Attila Is putting out lots of applications. Hopefully he will find something soon. Anyway, I guess that's it for now.

3 comments:

HeatherV said...

Such cute pics. Glad to hear things are going well and that he has gained 5 pounds. 4 teeth :) Hope teething has not been too bad. It is never fun. Logan would be grumpy and I would not know why and then a few days later we would feel a tooth.

Emily said...

I can't believe how much Jacob is growing. I wish I could see him in real life. I bet he is even more adorable with those teeth! We are still waiting for some.

Mindy said...

Nice Obama sign in that picture! Glad to hear things are going well!