Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to work

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. Those 12 weeks went by so fast. I can't believe it! Before I took my leave, I work the night shift which I loved. But when a day shift position became available, I put in for it not thinking I would get it and I did!. Even thought I like nights and I am not at all a morning person, this will work out a lot better with a baby at home. And, seeing I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and every third weekend, we only need help with babysitting 2 days a week for 2 weeks and 3 days the other. (Attila only works Monday through Friday....lucky bum!) The other good thing id we don't have to use daycare. My parents are going to watch Jacob for us!! That makes me happy. I am going to miss him though. I haven't been away from him longer than enough time for Attila and I to go out to eat. 12 hours will be a big jump!!!!

1 comment:

HeatherV said...

Hi, How did going back to work go? That is great that he is sitting up now and saying mama and dada :) How fun!